About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

Replies

• PRO

I think there have been many many enormously popular and valuable threads.

One of the strongest and longest running threads is:

I'd like to see the invoice please....
    http://www.landscapejuicenetwork.com/forum/topics/i-d-like-to-see-t...

• PRO

One highlight is to do with the weather...

Who could have predicted that the weather would have been so good this year?

• PRO

Packing in a stressful and soul destroying office job and starting a business doing something I love :)

I've counted myself very fortunate with the weather, the waterproofs have barely been out so far. (He says hoping not to jinx things)

• Starting work for Ground Control and within 2 weeks being awarded a place in the London Stock Exchange's "1000 Companies to Inspire Britain", incredible stuff and very proud!

• PRO Supplier

We asked round the Progreen Office and Richard our Technical advisor said 'me' joining. Mmmm the resounding sound was.... "What?!!"

• PRO

Birth of my second child (got one of each now)4 weeks ago.

• PRO

• This time next year eh Andy!! (only fools and horses)

• Phil cast your mind back to January-February-March and most of April the season was late getting going it was that cold. though we had a good summer
    Phil Voice said:

One highlight is to do with the weather...

Who could have predicted that the weather would have been so good this year?

• Maybe buying land in Loubejac and starting to build on it

This reply was deleted.

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

PRO Supplier

Agrovista Amenity is excited to announce that it will be continuing its partnership with national environmental charity The Tree Council, pledging to sponsor the planting of more than a thousand trees. The trees will be planted over the next…

Read more…