About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

PRO

Celebrating excellence in hard landscaping design and installation, Marshalls, the principal sponsor of Landscape Juice, has this week hosted its prestigious annual Register Awards at Bagden Hall, West Yorkshire.

This year’s national awards attracted over 650 project submissions from 250 contractors. The national Register awards cover a range of categories from ‘Best Use of Marshalls Ethically-Sourced Fairstone Paving’ to ‘Most Creative Use of a Marshalls product’.

After winning the category award for ‘Best Patio Transformation under 35m²’, Steve Smith, owner of West Sussex-based company Shore Landscapes was entered into the running for the top prize, winning the overall award for ‘Marshalls Register Contractor of the Year 2013’. Steve was presented with a brand new Toyota Hilux Double Cab at the end of the ceremony. 

David Jessop, Operations Manager of the Marshalls Register said, “Steve is an excellent example of the professionalism and quality of workmanship you can expect from a Marshalls Register member.  The winning project was contemporary and modern with the Natural Slate paving providing an impeccable finish. I couldn't be happier for him.”

Image: Steve sitting in his new truck

Steve said: “To win Marshalls Register Contractor of the year is an incredible honour, particularly in light of the standard of work that was seen at tonight’s awards, I would have found it very difficult to judge between them.  I’m truly amazed, shocked and elated that leading industry experts have chosen me over and above all of the talented people in this room.

“I would like to thanks Marshalls for their continued support, an amazing night and my new truck.”

The winning companies at this year’s awards were as follows:

Marshalls Register Contractor of the Year – Shore Landscapes, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex.

Best Patio Transformation under 35m2 – Shore Landscapes, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex.  

Best Patio Transformation over 35m2 – Garden TLC, Oldham, Lancashire.

Best Project by a New Marshalls Register Member – Ross Oswin Landscapes, Nottingham.

Best Use of a New Marshalls Product – Landscapes of Malvern, Malvern, Worcestershire.

Best Driveway over 70m2 – Valley Driveways, Blackburn, Lancashire.

Best Driveway under 70m2 – Paving Perfection, Loanhead, Edinburgh.

Most Creative Use of Marshalls Products – Crystalclear, Bolton, Lancashire.

Best Permeable Driveway – GWH Paving Services, Alfreton, Derbyshire.

Best Use of Marshalls Ethically Sourced Fairstone Paving – Acorn Landscapes (North East), Hartlepool.

Best Engineering Achievement – Ash Garden Designs & Landscaping, Tiverton, Devon.

Best Use of Drivesys – BH Building, Grantham, Lincolnshire.

Special Award for Artistic Achievement – Darren Smith Award Winning Driveways & Patios, Louth, Lincolnshire.

The Awards were launched by Marshalls in 2008 and are open to all Marshalls Register approved Landscape Contractors and Driveway Installers. 

For further information on the Marshalls Register scheme visit http://www.marshalls.co.uk/homeowners/approved-garden-and-driveway-installers or call 0870 411 2102 for all Register enquiries.

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• An absolutely stunning portfolio of projects. The standard seems to get better and better every year.
    Special congrats should go to regular juicer Mick G who has won a national award for the second year running. Anyone who knows Micks work knows how good it is and its great to see him get the recognition for it. Looking forward to seeing him get a hat trick next year

I also really like the acorn landscapes project

• First class work by all love the slate Mickg your a star
This reply was deleted.

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

PRO Supplier

Agrovista Amenity is excited to announce that it will be continuing its partnership with national environmental charity The Tree Council, pledging to sponsor the planting of more than a thousand trees. The trees will be planted over the next…

Read more…