About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

2014 will be a good year!

I know times have been very hard as of late in all walks of life but I can just feel it that 2014 will be a great year! I have business cards made up and a real spring in my step over the start of my business and I hope everybody else is carrying this same level of optimism.

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Same here, i still have quite a few of my flyers left from lats year. Just wish the iwnter season would be a little stronger.

I have bags of enthusiem and you have to get out there and speak to as many people as you can. You may come acrosss as a little of a bore. But it will spead he word about your venture.

I personally i put the word out as much as possible.

Good luck

Andrew

• i have the same feeling.. this year is the first that i have been truly ready to expand past the whole sub contracting game and take on my own work.

• PRO

I believe it needs a slowly, slowly approach but agree the outlook seems positive. We are seeing many commercial clients feeling positive, investing money and putting 'plans' into place to take advantage.

I would be nice to ride 'that wave'...:-)

• I was at an ETI meeting this week and all the stone suppliers who I spoke to reported increased sales compared to this time last year. It was really encouraging to hear people talking so positively and it gave me a lot of optimism for 2014. What we need more than anything now is some reasonable weather to kickstart 2014. Although based on the last few years there is probably more chance of England winning the World Cup :)
This reply was deleted.

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

PRO

How Do You Qualify A Sales Lead?

I don't know about you, but our phones and emails are starting to get busy with enquiries. I've learned over the years that it's all too easy to answer the phone, arrange a consultation and then spend a couple of hours with a prospective client…

Read more…
Comments: 0