About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

For sale - SE750 trailer

I got this from Niall at the start of the season but need something bigger now, so it's going up for sale.I fitted a new wiring loom when I got it and it's all working 100%. The ply floor is decent and the hitch works fine. I have built a wooden frame around it just now to contain a bit more volume, but I am happy to remove this if not needed. 750kg gross, 565kg load capacity. I have been using it all season so far and it's been great, but an iminent machine purchase means I need a bigger trailer.Looking for £380, which includes a set of new unfitted bearings should they ever be needed.

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hi i might be interested can you send me some more info and pics to ndjohnson@ntlworld.com
    what are the dimentions and where are you from?

many thanks nic
  • Hi Dan can you also send me some pics and dimenntions etc, can contact me on mcmillan7@hotmail.com
  • Hi Dan, 

If you looking for a new trailer I can recommend indespension up in milngavie. Just put deposit down for a new trailer from them today. 8x4, mesh sides and ramp.

What sort of size you thinking of?
  • Neil,

Got a good price on an excellent used 10x5 ifor williams trailer. 4ft wide is too narrow for a decent zero turn, 8ft long is too short for many ride-ons (certainly no room for waste if carrying one).

Neil Petrie BSc Landscape Mgt said:
    Hi Dan, 

If you looking for a new trailer I can recommend indespension up in milngavie. Just put deposit down for a new trailer from them today. 8x4, mesh sides and ramp.

• You're right. We don't run any ride ons or else I'd have gone for 10x5. We have a slight access issue which also makes reversing a wider trailer after a long hard day a little more of a challenge than I can be bothered with!

All the best with your new trailer. I'm looking forward to taking delivery of my new one! 

If anyone else looking for a single axle 8x4 coach-built painted trailer let me know. Will be selling shortly with new all new set up so runs like new. £400ono.

Dan Frazer Gardening said:
      Neil,Got a good price on an excellent used 10x5 ifor williams trailer. 4ft wide is too narrow for a decent zero turn, 8ft long is too short for many ride-ons (certainly no room for waste if carrying one).

Neil Petrie BSc Landscape Mgt said:
      Hi Dan, 

This reply was deleted.

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

PRO Supplier

Agrovista Amenity is excited to announce that it will be continuing its partnership with national environmental charity The Tree Council, pledging to sponsor the planting of more than a thousand trees. The trees will be planted over the next…

Read more…