Green-tech, based in Nun Monkton near York is the number one supplier to the UK’s landscaping industry. Due to continued expansion a new sales role has been created in the ‘Sales’ division.
This is an office based role that will involve a degree of outbound cold calling as well as managing an existing database of customers. Although sales are an important part of this role, we are looking for an applicant who can build a good rapport with their customers with the ability too ‘relationship manage’. The successful applicant will require a good telephone manner and excellent communication and computer skills. Although sales experience would be an advantage it is not as essential as the willingness to learn.
Although own transport is essential in return Green-tech offers a fantastic and vibrant working environment where the emphasis is on ‘team’.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and outgoing and will have the opportunity to be an instrumental part of us servicing the landscaping sector.
* Managing an existing database.
* Document sales and prospective enquires on the SAP system.
* Production of sales orders and quotations for customers.
* Out going calls to generate sales enquiries and promote this division.
* To take incoming enquiries and customer’s orders.
* Develop and take an active part in the sales ‘Pod’
If you feel the need for a new challenge and you have the right qualities and drive to join the sales ‘Pod’. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence. Tel 01423 332100.
Add a Comment