John Cavill is offering Rubber Crumb lawn treatments to all of Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire, East Yorkshire and the Humberside areas.
Rubber crumb is a simply recycled fine rubber chippings. They are normally 0.2mm to 2mm in size and are black in colour. Its when the crumb is applied to your lawn that it really does make a massive difference!
This is what John does and how it makes a massive difference.
1) John mows your lawn short, this gives me a good platform to work on.
2) Then hewill aerate your lawn, this is normally with my ride on mower towing my aerator as its over one meter wide and does and excellent job.
3) After aerating john clears up all the plugs that the aerator leaves behind, this is a must as nothing should come in the way of the rubber crumb.
4) John then open the bags of rubber crumb and spreads the crumb over your lawn.
5) With a stiff brush and simply an upside down rake John spreads the rubber crumb to the bottom of the blades of grass and into all the holes making sure there is an even spread.
6) John last of all hands the customer an invoice with the amount he quoted, nothing more, nothing less!
So the benefits are that the rubber crumb stays in the holes and does lots of things:
It’s kind of a trade secret but golf courses and some stately homes have been using rubber crumb for 30 years to improve the feel of the lawn and green areas. Have you ever wondered how the greens people keep the green free of moss and lushly soft all year round, well here is the answer, its rubber crumb!
You can contact John Cavill on 01652 632745 07723 344540 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Add a Comment