About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

Replies

• no then? thanks :(

• PRO

It's not sold over here is it? Certainly looks like something I'd like to purchase.

Although a full 90l bag might be a bit heavy... My 70l bag bends a bit when it#s full I can't see a 90l being better.

• Funny as I did ask my local dealer about this model and he knew nothing about it either!

• PRO

It's still sold in Australia and I think Poland, from the info I can find. I suppose it's not going to be as popular as for the money there's better rough cut mowers (which is a big attraction of the powerful engine, at least for me) and also better 4 wheel mowers for gardens.

• PRO
    It weighs 109 kg...
  • Not sure where it would fit in really. Seems pricey for what it is.

• yes i got it for a bit less as relisted :)

Gary Smith said:

There was one on ebay a few weeks ago at £850, another on at the mo at £1200, 3 forward gears + reverse and ( I think) hydrostatic drive, although I don't know the weight of the Viking we have a 22" Etesia with a 9.5hp quacker engine, brilliant for long runs in wet grass on a large area but useless in a small garden, it weighs a ton and is just not manouverable, maybe the Viking is the same, too big/complicated and hence was dropped from the range?

This reply was deleted.

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

PRO Supplier

Agrovista Amenity is excited to announce that it will be continuing its partnership with national environmental charity The Tree Council, pledging to sponsor the planting of more than a thousand trees. The trees will be planted over the next…

Read more…