About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

PRO

Member of the year 2011 - the final showdown

As you know, we've been running a poll to find out which LJN member has made an outstanding contribution to LJN during 2011.

Gary Rees-Keeble and Rowly Hill have emerged as potential members' champion but working out a straight winner has been hard to call.

Despite my best efforts and endless re-counts, I cannot pick a straight winner so I'm going to throw this back out to members.

To be fair to both Rowly and Gary (and me:) this should be decided by a head-to-head vote off.

Please get involved

Whilst this competition is a bit of fun it aims also to genuinely recognise people who have given their time and shared their knowledge with other members throughout the year.

Rules: One member, one vote: it's either one or the other. Any member voting twice or putting both names because they can't decide, will have their vote discounted.

The voting will close at 7pm (GMT) on the 03 January 2012.

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ROWLY

• It's tough but to be fair I'll stick to my original vote - Rowly.
  • I am going for Rowly!

• PRO
    Not saying this to be arguementative or negative but...
    Surely the winner is the member with the most votes on the original thread. Dont understand why after endless recounts there is no member with the most votes !!!!??? A closing date notice thread would have been a better option. IMHO. A second run on this is diluting the competitions standing, not to mention the members votes. If Rowley has the most votes he wins, if Gary has it, he wins. Honestley cant see the need to re-vote, so I wont be, Ive already voted and given my reasons.
  • Gary

• Gary

• PRO
    Spot on Paul, too many members being "polite". I know lots of members have been equally helped by the few, but Phil did request one member one vote to stop this from happening. If a member has issues difineing one particular member, then they should respectfully decline to vote and maybe PM the members concerned. At the end of the day, its supposed to be a bit of fun with respect and thanks being paid to the members of LJN. Its been ruined, for me, by the distastefull comment being made re the prize, what should be done with it and the back patting jibe, why would a comment like that even enter into a members head I dont know.
  • Rowly

• Rowly

• Rowly

This reply was deleted.

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

PRO

How Do You Qualify A Sales Lead?

I don't know about you, but our phones and emails are starting to get busy with enquiries. I've learned over the years that it's all too easy to answer the phone, arrange a consultation and then spend a couple of hours with a prospective client…

Read more…
Comments: 0