About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

PRO

LJN member of the year award 2011

Another great year passes and once again masses of great work and contributions have been made to Landscape Juice by selfless members of our industry.

Members' contributions epitomise what LJN is all about: support, advice, friendship and comradery.

I don't wish to see this year pass without a mention for those who have stood out and put others above themselves.

Please leave a comment below with your nomination for LJN member of the year 2011.

The winner will receive a £100 Amazon gift voucher and a wonderful stainless steel gardening spade (see above:)

The winner will be announced at midday 01 January 2012.

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• PRO

I'd vote for the welsh boyo for his charity work. Looked sexy too!

• For me there are two people in my eyes who deserve this accolade.

In second place for me it is Gary RK for his constant advise he gives. And his advise is always in depth and easy to understand!

But first for me this year is Rowly Hill. One because he also another main person on LJN who offers in depth sound advise. But also for organising the charity event with John grass roots. By the way well done John, you did well!

So my main vote is for Rowly Hill!

• Our vote, don't we get 2 as T&S? one or both go to Gaynor.

Reasons why?

Supported many LJN Meet Ups

Supported Creating Landscapes

A winner - Best in Show at RHS Cardiff, with a little help from LJN

• John and Rowly, both for the Thrive event and for just generally having a great sense of humour :)

• PRO

Please make it easy for me and make it clear who your number one choice is :)

•  its Mr Rowly  for me

• J.p and rowly get my vote, they were the first guys to welcome me on here, they're both great blokes.
  • Could do with a new spade though! Lol :-D
  • PRO
    Gary R K. He's the LJN stand out professional at all times. Always gives sound response's and never ridicules any member, old or new. Never advocates bad practice and always gives sound professional advice, whilst never being afraid to ask for some when he needs options opened up.
  • PRO
    Gary R.K . More than happy to help anyone and everyone with quality advice.

Nick.
This reply was deleted.

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

PRO Supplier

Agrovista Amenity is excited to announce that it will be continuing its partnership with national environmental charity The Tree Council, pledging to sponsor the planting of more than a thousand trees. The trees will be planted over the next…

Read more…