About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

PRO

Edit: The first, second and third placed photos are below.

One lucky LJN member is just a few days away from picking up a Canon G12 Digital camera and it's you who will decide.

Please choose your favourite Landscape Juice Network member's photograph from one on the thirty-seven pages below - be warned, you'll need a little bit of time because there are some amazing images to choose from.
Don't rush though, there's plenty of time.

How to vote - please read carefully

Each page (there are 34 of them) contains between 6-9 images. Scroll through each page until you reach an image that catches your eye. When you do arrive at an image you like, click the 'reply' link at the base of the image and a comment box will open up - your comment will be added underneath the image.

By leaving a comment in the comment box you'll be leaving a vote for that image and quite simply, when the voting time is up, the image with the most comments will win the camera; and the second and the third placed images winning a signed copy of Philip Smith's Better Plant and Garden Photography.

What makes a winning image?

It's your decision. If you are a purist then the winning image will capture a mood and be technically faultless but there are images in this competition that have other qualities which may make them worthy of a prize.

Some of you will find stunning scenery with wonderful light and atmospherics to be the reason why an image gets your vote but others might find some of the images will make you smile or bring back memories - It really is you, and nobody else, who'll bring the best image - for whatever your reason - to the top.

Please bear in mind that a little mischief may distort the result so on behalf of every member, may I ask that anyone who leaves a vote, does so in the right spirit - remembering that your profile is linked to every vote.

There are 399 images... enjoy the judging

The judging closed at midnight on Friday 18 February 2011

The Winner - Chobham Common by Benedict Green 

Second - Charged by David Buchanan

Third - Magical Light by Richard Loader

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

PRO

How Do You Qualify A Sales Lead?

I don't know about you, but our phones and emails are starting to get busy with enquiries. I've learned over the years that it's all too easy to answer the phone, arrange a consultation and then spend a couple of hours with a prospective client…

Read more…
Comments: 0