About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

PRO

Glastonbury Festival 2015

This is thread has nothing whatsoever to do with horticulture so big apologies.......

...But was anyone lucky enough to get a Glastonbury ticket for next year? If so would you like to join me for a pint?

Nick

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• PRO

Nick I went to my first proper festival this year for my stag do - Electric Picnic (Dublin).

I now have the festival bug, would love to do Glasto but couldn't justify takin the time off in June or the expense lol. Although i will definitely be doing EP next year!

• PRO

I confess that I usually go to a couple of music festivals each year - I love live music and the atmosphere it creates....

I've even taken over the management of a band which I hope will be going places!....watch this space...

I don't worry too much when I take time off - clever scheduling helps - and it is important to have a good work/life balance (plus it keeps my wife happy!)

Glasto is the biggest and best festival I have been to. Over 1000 acts over the 5 days, it's impossible not to be entertained!

• Do you know who's headlining?

Fleetwood Mac with a good line-up is "rumoured" to be the best bet.

I still think it's more comfortable to watch in my own home though, with a crate of beer and a proper toilet. I am feeling my age these days.....

• I havent been to a festival in years. Used to go to Donnington when it was on but only a 1 day event. But still enjoy live music sub89 in Reading is good. Apparently Glastonbury has sold out already I have a few mates that couldn't get tickets.
  • PRO

I quite like Sub89 - I was there on Friday night to see Dreadzone!

Paul - I once heard someone saying that going to Glastonbury was the equivalent of paying hundreds of pounds to live in the third world!

• I may work it, dont know yet,but it would be a good experience.

• PRO
    Has anyone else got tickets?

Only a month away!
  • PRO

Missed out on the main ticket sale but was lucky enough to pick some up on the resale last month - what would the odds on that be ?!  Lucky so lucky.  First one 1994 on a whim, never looked back.  Love the green fields and dream about how to make a living in a wood as a bodger :)

I am notoriously bad at keeping to meet ups tho, you know how things roll there.  I ditch the phone and the watch for the weekend.  You get distracted by a good band you've not heard before, and then it's the wrong side of the site and you know it's gonna take an hour to get to where you need to be.  And then you see the Cider Bus and you know it would be rude not to :)

Let's hope for sun, done enough of the muddy ones :)

• I have done glasto, leeds and donnington and sonishpere. Now I only do donnington and sonishpere as they are by far the best music festivals and friendliest people you'll ever meet 

• PRO

I'm off to Electric Picnic again this year :)

This reply was deleted.

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

PRO

How Do You Qualify A Sales Lead?

I don't know about you, but our phones and emails are starting to get busy with enquiries. I've learned over the years that it's all too easy to answer the phone, arrange a consultation and then spend a couple of hours with a prospective client…

Read more…
Comments: 0