OK a bit off topic here, but my wife has dragged me kicking and screaming onto facebook swearing it will be good for business!.. I have my doubts but it canno thurt to have the name bounding around in cyberspace..

So on that note I don't want to be a lowly no friend type person o come on all you fellow facebook people and add me as a friend... I want to see the envy in my wifes eyes when I have 300 friends on there! ..

I am simply listed as Stuart Bulbeck or you can use the email stuart@suffolkgardendesign.co.uk fellow garden types unite... pls :)

Views: 21

Reply to this topic

Replies to This Discussion

That's cheating Billy no mates!!
Oi!.. its not cheating just using my superior male brain! :)
Fight....!!!
Hi Stuart

Done. Phil's on FB as well.

Rich
Hi Stuart,
I'm not a big Facebook user, but I'm on there and will track you down.

One thing to try is to do some searches and see if you can find some local groups, search on place names and possibly associations then join them if you can.

There are also sure to be some national groups on there and so sign up to these as well.

If you want to have a go it is possible to take the RSS feed from your blog here and run it through Facebook so that when you write something on the Network it is published there as well.

Here is an article that links out to many tips and tricks:

http://www.insidecrm.com/features/facebook-marketing-toolbox-012308/

All the best,
Craig
i have a facebook group call csmgardendesign with hyper links to the website, just ask all your friends to join and get them to ask there friends to, I dont know if it will get any extra clients yet but more people will become aware off you .
You have to consider that facebook has millions of members and people tend to look people up and see if they are on facebook!.. its free advertising at its worst!.. what have you got to lose by having some pics on a facebook page, links to your website etc.. worst that could happen is someone might email you and ask you to quote on something! :)
Mike Stapleton said:
i have a facebook group call csmgardendesign with hyper links to the website, just ask all your friends to join and get them to ask there friends to, I dont know if it will get any extra clients yet but more people will become aware off you .

Cannot find your group listed in the facebook groups? any way you can invite me or something?
Stuart Bulbeck said:
Mike Stapleton said:
i have a facebook group call csmgardendesign with hyper links to the website, just ask all your friends to join and get them to ask there friends to, I dont know if it will get any extra clients yet but more people will become aware off you .

Cannot find your group listed in the facebook groups? any way you can invite me or something?
trying to find you right now r u based in london


Mike Stapleton said:
Stuart Bulbeck said:
Mike Stapleton said:
i have a facebook group call csmgardendesign with hyper links to the website, just ask all your friends to join and get them to ask there friends to, I dont know if it will get any extra clients yet but more people will become aware off you .

Cannot find your group listed in the facebook groups? any way you can invite me or something?
just joined facebook, but not sure how it works or purpose yet, does anyone include their customers on it and link it to here, if thats what you do?
niall gibb said:
just joined facebook, but not sure how it works or purpose yet, does anyone include their customers on it and link it to here, if thats what you do?

Adding your customers I think if they want to is a good idea I think, get them to right a letter of recommendation maybe? then you use that as another tool suggesting prospective clients can check out your facebook page? it gives a bit more of a personal touch. just use it as another tool to your website.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LJN Sponsors

Advertisers

UK waste transfer stations

© 2014   Landscape Juice ® Limited - Registered in England 08356644

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service