All industry discussions Tagged 'sgd' (8)

All landscape industry discussions Replies Landscape industry discussion forum - Trending Topics:

PRO Member

Is Landscape Juice ready to start an association?

I have sensed a little restlessness of late..don't read me wrong, I view this as a good thing because it proves to me that members feel con…

Started by Phil Voice

308 Feb 27
Reply by Phil Voice

PRO Member

Question: Should we expect BALI, The APL, SGD et al to support Mowerthon ?

Should the UK landscaping associations forget politics, competition and their own individual aims and get behind an event that should trans…

Started by Gary RK

7 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Phil Voice

PRO Member

Landscaping is 'a tramps' trade says Mark Gregory

"Contractors need to become profitable and designers must work for a proper commercial fee instead of taking kickbacks from contractors or…

Started by Phil Voice

71 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Gareth Wilson

PRO Member

Pro Landscaper Network

Been lurking at the Pro Landscaper Network for the last few weeks which according to the info, "invites you to join the industry new Networ…

Started by Graeme @ BGS

84 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by John

PRO Member

Find a gardener, landscaper or designer Google SERPS

The enhanced listings section of the 'find a landscaper, gardener or garden designer' is slowly being rolled out (there are still one or tw…

Started by Phil Voice

44 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Phil Voice

Trade Organisations & Professional Bodies - What's your opinion ?

With the recent talk about Trade Organisations again on LJN and Phil's recent interview with Mark Gregory from the APL, what's your thought…

Started by

12 Nov 23, 2010

PRO Member

Exclusive interview with APL chairman Mark Gregory

I will be interviewing the new chairman of the Association ofProfessional Landscapers, Mark Gregory on Thursday this coming week. I will be…

Started by Phil Voice

3 Nov 15, 2010

PRO Member

Fine Artist, Sarah Naybour…..The Next Gertrude Jekyll?

(PRESS RELEASE) Talented Oxford College of Garden Design new graduate, Sarah Naybour, has won the prestigious Student Designer Of The Year…

Started by Phil Voice

0 Oct 24, 2009

RSS

Landscape Juice sponsored by

LJN Sponsors

© 2014   Landscape Juice ® Limited - Registered in England 08356644

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service