All industry discussions Tagged 'risk' (14)

All landscape industry discussions Replies Landscape industry discussion forum - Trending Topics:

PRO Member

Downloadable Risk Assessment

If you are planning to move into commercial landscaping or maintenance your company will be required to provide a risk assessment document…

Started by Phil Voice

17 Jun 25
Reply by Katy G

Changing landscapes, not global warming, to blame for increased flood risk

A new study published in Hydrological Sciences Journal examines the key reasons for increasing frequency and severity of floods; considerin…

Started by Landscape Juice

2 Feb 18
Reply by Rose Lennard

Working at height measures and regulations

Working at height Working at height remains one of the biggest causes of fatalities and major injuries. Common cases include falls from lad…

Started by Landscape Juice

0 Mar 21, 2013

PRO Member

Health & Safety

another reminder ! as im sure many of you know i have had white-finger (HAVS) im currently taking Losartan once a day for circulation pro…

Started by Gardens4u.co.uk

14 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Gardens4u.co.uk

PRO Member

Risk assessment for young person on work experience

Health and safety Did you know it is your responsibility to ensure the safety of your staff? Complying with health and safety legislation i…

Started by Phil Voice

0 Nov 20, 2012

PRO Member

Landscapers, be careful out there

Paver has big toe grafted on to his hand after horrific saw accidentRead more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2037213/James-Byrn

Started by Phil Voice

2 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Gardens4u.co.uk

"Common Sense, Common Safety"

Lord Young published his report on health & safety legislation on Friday (http://www.number10.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/402906_CommonSe

Started by AndyCharles-EnborneGardeningCo

2 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Geoff Norfolk

Public liability insurance

Quick question, public liability insurance is up for renewal, just wondered who other people use.

Started by Ian Howes

20 Oct 2, 2010

PRO Member

Man decapitated as he fed branches into a wood chipper

An American tree worker has died by decapitation after a tree line, used for lowering branches to the ground, became wrapped around his nec…

Started by Phil Voice

13 Oct 2, 2010

PRO Member

Wear the right footwear when mowing

"I was only wearing Wellingtons and it sliced right through the rubber. I remember seeing my big toe lying on the grass and thinking, 'oh d…

Started by Phil Voice

30 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Jason Felstead

RSS

LJN Sponsors

Advertisers

UK waste transfer stations

© 2014   Landscape Juice ® Limited - Registered in England 08356644

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service