All industry discussions Tagged 'lawnmower' (9)

All landscape industry discussions Replies Landscape industry discussion forum - Trending Topics:

PRO Member

Went to look at a new ride-on today in Hampshire :-)

Quite fancy one of these, if only Honda would put them into production :-) ... Saw this on the track today. It only reaches 130mph but soun…

Started by Gary RK

5 on Tuesday
Reply by Acacia Groundcare Hire

Lawnmower Service

I bought a new Honda Izy 2 years ago and have never had it serviced. I clean the spark plug, clean and change the air filter when needed, c…

Started by Simon Jarvis

8 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Stuart @ Eco Garden Maintenance

How To Repair & Maintain Garden Machinery Thread

Here is a list of reference material such as videos or manual links for various repair and maintenance procedures for many of the most comm…

Started by Marc ~ Pro-Cut

24 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Mark

PRO Member

Lawnmower and machinery servicing - do YOU do it as often as you should?

So, we all have various petrol driven machinery don't we? How often do YOU service it (or have it serviced)? Do you even know what the oil…

Started by Adam Pilgrim

15 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Neal Barker @ Etesia uk

PRO Member

Hayter 56 mower for sale

Bit of a long shot, just wondered if any 'Juicers' might be interested in a Hayter 56 mower. I bought two of these a while ago on the basis…

Started by Adam Pilgrim

0 Jul 12, 2011

Is there any problem with only using a mulching mower on a lawn?

I'd like to just use a mulching mower on a lawn to cut down on the amount of grass trimmings to dispose of. There are the obvious benefits…

Started by James Todman

16 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Andy Lawrence

Anyone tried the Husqvarna M53S Pro Mulching Lawnmower?

I know the Etesia ME53 is probably the best mulching mower on the market but being on a restricted budget I like the look of the Husqvarna…

Started by James Todman

2 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Kieran Ray

PRO Member

What Ride on do you operate?

I know its out of season but it just came into my head.   We use an allen national and a Stiga park pro.   If a local parish council contra…

Started by Kieran Ray

13 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Kieran Ray

Flat pack mowers

Hi I'm thinking of treating myself to a new mower before the end of the tax year. It will have an 18" cut and I think it will either be a…

Started by Paul @ Ashgate Garden Care

5 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Dan Frazer Gardening

RSS

Landscape Juice sponsored by

LJN Sponsors

UK waste transfer stations

© 2014   Landscape Juice ® Limited - Registered in England 08356644

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service