All industry discussions Tagged 'gardening' (71)

All landscape industry discussions Replies Landscape industry discussion forum - Trending Topics:

PRO Member

Starting a landscaping or garden maintenance business in France

I often get asked how easy it is to start a landscape business in France. I don't actually trade as a landscaper any more but there are peo…

Started by Phil Voice

3 Oct 24
Reply by Phil Voice

Premium Supplier

Part-time Landscaper/Gardener required Worthing

Our client requires a Landscape/gardener, part-time self-employed basis, to work in the Worthing. A polite, presentable hard working ethic,…

Started by Landscape Engine

0 Jul 29

Premium Supplier

Job Vacancy - Technical Sales Assistant

Water Garden Ltd have a new position open for a Technical Sales Assistant, based at our premises in Portsmouth. Company Overview. Water Gar…

Started by Andy @ Water Garden

0 Jun 9

PRO Member

Is there a self-employment time bomb waiting to go off?

Has anyone read the Resolution Foundation report? It says that a whopping 15% of the UK's working population is now self-employed. I have n…

Started by Phil Voice

4 May 6
Reply by David Cox

Premium Supplier

Want your plants to bloom? Give them a nice cup of tea... with a glass of milk to follow!

An article seen today - a bit of light relief for a Monday - Do you have any that you want to share? Soak seeds in a cuppa To encourage see…

Started by Louise Boothman

1 Apr 30
Reply by Acacia Groundcare Hire

Premium Supplier

Garden Maintenance Team Leader & Trainer

Want to maintain gardens to the highest standards, and train the next generation of horticulturalists? Streetscape is an award-winning soci…

Started by Landscape Engine

0 Apr 10

PRO Member

Is it time people changed their attitude towards gardeners?

I've published a guest post this morning from Stephen Titton. "There can be few other industries, where the knowledge and skills needed to…

Started by Phil Voice

11 Mar 17
Reply by Adrian Noble

PRO Member

Preview: How to start and run a landscaping and gardening business

I've put together an ebook based on my near thirty year experience working in the landscape and horticulture industry. How to start an run…

Started by Phil Voice

6 Mar 4
Reply by Phil Voice

PRO Member

Is Landscape Juice ready to start an association?

I have sensed a little restlessness of late..don't read me wrong, I view this as a good thing because it proves to me that members feel con…

Started by Phil Voice

308 Feb 27
Reply by Phil Voice

PRO Member

Winter gardening work

We always start to think outside of the box at this time of year, as regular maintenance changes or slows down there is a great opportunity…

Started by Dan Frazer Gardening

14 Jan 8
Reply by David Cox

RSS

LJN Sponsors

Advertisers

© 2014   Landscape Juice ® Limited - Registered in England 08356644

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service