Anthony @ JDC Maintenance's Discussions (645)

Discussions Replied To (548) Replies Landscape industry discussion forum - Trending Topics:

PRO Member

"Done it, not the correct way im sure, but due to some rusted nuts and lack of info,…"

Anthony @ JDC Maintenance replied Jan 20 to Etesia pro46 belt change

1 Jan 20
Reply by Anthony @ JDC Maintenance

"Depends on the situation, if its a clients tree, on their property dropping leaves o…"

Anthony @ JDC Maintenance replied Dec 18, 2013 to Leaf blowing law

29 Jan 4
Reply by Craig Downey

PRO Member

"Having just read through all the posts, i say just, it took an hour. Show him the in…"

Anthony @ JDC Maintenance replied Dec 18, 2013 to I'd like to see the invoice please....

147 Feb 1
Reply by Mulberry

PRO Member

"In that first bit of footage, imagine a slight miscalculation while swinging the axe…"

Anthony @ JDC Maintenance replied Dec 17, 2013 to How lumberjacks and tree surgeons worked back then

10 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Geoff Norfolk

Premium Supplier

"I have deadlocks fitted on my van cargo doors, but when mentioning this at the new q…"

Anthony @ JDC Maintenance replied Dec 9, 2013 to What do you really think of insurance?

27 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by David Benson

PRO Member

"So everyone except Dan are happy to continue with Stihl, despite many people sufferi…"

Anthony @ JDC Maintenance replied Nov 20, 2013 to Low cost strimmer reccommendations

12 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Marc

PRO Member

"I assume you mean KM attachments, i guess the only way would be to fit a harness cla…"

Anthony @ JDC Maintenance replied Oct 25, 2013 to Tools stolen AGAIN!

49 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by wullie

PRO Member

"Steve doesnt have a van, he has a Transit double cab tipper, with many tools stored…"

Anthony @ JDC Maintenance replied Oct 25, 2013 to Tools stolen AGAIN!

49 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by wullie

"This will help as the inside of the HS45 is very similar http://www.landscapejuicene…"

Anthony @ JDC Maintenance replied Oct 5, 2013 to Self Stihl repair, HS45 hedgetrimmer

23 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Paul McNulty

"Its really not that difficult to check things out yourself, like others have said, t…"

Anthony @ JDC Maintenance replied Oct 5, 2013 to Self Stihl repair, HS45 hedgetrimmer

23 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Paul McNulty

RSS

Landscape Juice sponsored by

LJN Sponsors

UK waste transfer stations

© 2014   Landscape Juice ® Limited - Registered in England 08356644

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service