Paul McNulty's Discussions (1,367)

Discussions Replied To (1270) Replies Landscape industry discussion forum - Trending Topics:

"Gordon, that's really scary... You do a lot of hedge trimming, in wellies?? High-pow…"

Paul McNulty replied Oct 21 to Best footwear for winter gardening?

29 on Sunday
Reply by Rob Taylor

"I'd go for steel caps every day, and steel soles. Even if you're using a fork it's t…"

Paul McNulty replied Oct 21 to Best footwear for winter gardening?

29 on Sunday
Reply by Rob Taylor

PRO Member

"We're all different! I find that a couple of days away is my worst nightmare if ther…"

Paul McNulty replied Oct 20 to How do you rest your brain?

25 on Sunday
Reply by Stuart

"Mixed reviews are what I hear as well. Certainly the up-selling of other services is…"

Paul McNulty replied Oct 20 to green thumb what do you know?

41 Oct 20
Reply by David Cox

PRO Member

"Rochfords are worth a try as well, if you could collect from them. On the A1 so grea…"

Paul McNulty replied Oct 19 to Shrubs- wanted asap (pyracantha -orange glow) 5ltr

9 Oct 20
Reply by Gardens4u.co.uk

PRO Member

"I've never given my home number out. Partly because my step kids were younger and wo…"

Paul McNulty replied Oct 19 to How do you rest your brain?

25 on Sunday
Reply by Stuart

PRO Member

"If you enjoy the job, there's no need to switch off from thinking about gardening: i…"

Paul McNulty replied Oct 19 to How do you rest your brain?

25 on Sunday
Reply by Stuart

PRO Member

"Why, Gary? I thought everyone had been playing nicely for ages. Has there been a fal…"

Paul McNulty replied Oct 18 to Forum etiquette and plain good old fashioned manners

23 Oct 19
Reply by James Brett

"Temp here hit 20 today. Shorts and a t-shirt, four lawns that still needed weekly cu…"

Paul McNulty replied Oct 18 to Last cut of the year

27 Oct 20
Reply by briggsandscrapem

PRO Member

"With the recent rise in dog thefts, particularly gun dogs, I'm more worried about th…"

Paul McNulty replied Oct 18 to THEFT FROM VANS

27 Oct 18
Reply by Paul McNulty

RSS

LJN Sponsors

Advertisers

© 2014   Landscape Juice ® Limited - Registered in England 08356644

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service