Paul McNulty's Discussions (1,352)

Discussions Replied To (1258) Replies Landscape industry discussion forum - Trending Topics:

PRO Member

"Lol, pictures to follow tomorrow. Watch the LJN memberhip leaving in droves...."

Paul McNulty replied Oct 15 to UK weather: Spectacular storm system set to bring wet, windy and warm weekend weather

12 Oct 16
Reply by Ben Marshall

PRO Member

"So.... I've got work booked in for Saturday and Sunday. In October. I'm still in sho…"

Paul McNulty replied Oct 15 to UK weather: Spectacular storm system set to bring wet, windy and warm weekend weather

12 Oct 16
Reply by Ben Marshall

"Interesting post, see my thread in the hub about roller mowers? Our Viking experienc…"

Paul McNulty replied Oct 14 to Lawn mower opinions and options!

13 Oct 14
Reply by Gary Smith

PRO Member

"Do you guys need your own forum area? :-)"

Paul McNulty replied Oct 10 to If anyone has anyone questions I would be happy to help.

7 Oct 10
Reply by Jim Davidson

PRO Member

"That's interesting, Nick. Do you think that turfing over was like covering it with b…"

Paul McNulty replied Oct 10 to Prepping for turf - bindweed

14 Oct 10
Reply by Paul McNulty

PRO Member

"Yes, Ollie. I've also learned the hard way that people read only the last post somet…"

14 Oct 10
Reply by Paul McNulty

PRO Member

"Just to clarify Ollie's comments: I'm sure he means re-treat in the spring but NOT i…"

14 Oct 10
Reply by Paul McNulty

PRO Member

"Hi Simon, I've had a lot of success with treating it. But, that's always been with c…"

14 Oct 10
Reply by Paul McNulty

PRO Member

"By the time you've sprayed, and the roots are dead, it'll be spring! If you rotivate…"

Paul McNulty replied Oct 9 to Prepping for turf - bindweed

14 Oct 10
Reply by Paul McNulty

PRO Member

"Are these on jobs with a large amount of materials? In which case get some money up-…"

Paul McNulty replied Oct 9 to cheques and cash flow

34 Oct 11
Reply by Mike Goodman

RSS

LJN Sponsors

Advertisers

© 2014   Landscape Juice ® Limited - Registered in England 08356644

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service