Paul McNulty's Discussions (1,256)

Discussions Replied To (1174) Replies Landscape industry discussion forum - Trending Topics:

PRO Member

"You can slow a faster mower down in the wet etc., but you can't speed a slow mower u…"

Paul McNulty replied on Friday to At last a high speed pedestrian roller mower ?

13 on Friday
Reply by Gary RK

PRO Member

"Looks like the older lever design in the picture? I assumed this was just them fitti…"

Paul McNulty replied on Friday to At last a high speed pedestrian roller mower ?

13 on Friday
Reply by Gary RK

"Richard, only you know if you did deliberately copy his company identity and rob his…"

Paul McNulty replied on Wednesday to Bad mouthed by gardener I don't even know!!

8 on Saturday
Reply by Mitchel ingham

"Hi Lee, Did you have it in writing or not?"

Paul McNulty replied Aug 26 to bad day

9 on Thursday
Reply by paul berry

"Did you have it in writing? If not, it will happen and there's not a lot you can do.…"

Paul McNulty replied Aug 26 to bad day

9 on Thursday
Reply by paul berry

PRO Member

"It's great to work with celebs. For privacy reasons I'd only ever post on the closed…"

Paul McNulty replied Aug 25 to working for famous people

1 Aug 25
Reply by Paul McNulty

"I'm with James. The ordinary Stihl orange stuff on a roll lasts a couple of years fo…"

Paul McNulty replied Aug 25 to strimmer steel wire instead of cord

16 Aug 26
Reply by Harry

"Yes and no...."

Paul McNulty replied Aug 24 to garden design ??

2 Aug 25
Reply by Matt - Johnsons Landscape Design

"The bit that pays you all year round, every month, year after year? Customer service…"

Paul McNulty replied Aug 24 to profitability

6 Aug 25
Reply by Austin Powell-Allen

PRO Member

"Looks like the little Snapper I used to use once a week. Loved that machine, and it…"

Paul McNulty replied Aug 24 to Went to look at a new ride-on today in Hampshire :-)

5 Aug 26
Reply by Acacia Groundcare Hire

RSS

LJN Sponsors

Advertisers

UK waste transfer stations

© 2014   Landscape Juice ® Limited - Registered in England 08356644

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service