Graham Griffiths's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Landscape industry discussion forum - Trending Topics:

PRO Member

"I just wrote down everthing on here, went out and bought everything now have no room…"

Graham Griffiths replied Mar 30 to Essential van kit - does yours contain everything it SHOULD?

39 Apr 1
Reply by Nick Hill

PRO Member

"I have an Iseki 42 inch ride on in a swb transit, can get two izys in there with a b…"

Graham Griffiths replied Mar 27 to Which Bigger Mower?

19 Mar 28
Reply by Brian www.mibservices.co.uk

PRO Member

"We sub contract all of our tree work as it not cost effective on the amount we get t…"

Graham Griffiths replied Jan 19 to Everyone should watch this before they pick up a chainsaw without training.

21 Jan 23
Reply by Andrew Michael Palmer

PRO Member

"We were fairly near Porthleven in Cornwall working today, if you knew Porthleven yo…"

Graham Griffiths replied Jan 6 to The Sun's magnetic field rotates 180 degrees and affects our weather

7 Jan 18
Reply by Phil Voice

"Best Stick a photo of our little one, and something a little different to the normal…"

Graham Griffiths replied Jan 5 to Show us your vehicles

203 Oct 13
Reply by Phil Shaw

"How much are you looking at roughly speaking?"

Graham Griffiths replied Jan 5 to Westwood t1600 for sale

3 Jan 5
Reply by Graham Griffiths

"I like an organised van, but can't help thinking once all the sides and gear is in t…"

Graham Griffiths replied Jan 2 to Show us your vehicles

203 Oct 13
Reply by Phil Shaw

"off xmas eve back 27th, off NYE and NYD then back for a couple of days, all 4 of us…"

Graham Griffiths replied Dec 26, 2013 to Christmas shutdown

14 Jan 4
Reply by Darren Walters

"Yeah ny oppinion may have been a little biased as Im 6 ft 8 I struggle with strimmer…"

Graham Griffiths replied Dec 13, 2013 to Show us your vehicles

203 Oct 13
Reply by Phil Shaw

"Agreed with you Phil I used one for two weeks and its just two small, I did manageto…"

Graham Griffiths replied Dec 12, 2013 to Show us your vehicles

203 Oct 13
Reply by Phil Shaw

RSS

LJN Sponsors

Advertisers

© 2014   Landscape Juice ® Limited - Registered in England 08356644

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service