Eric Barker's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Landscape industry discussion forum - Trending Topics:

PRO Member

"Hi David, I was just stating that David Cameron said that he would help small busine…"

Eric Barker replied Mar 10 to The hard truth is that the economy is recovering, but productivity isn't

6 Mar 11
Reply by David Cox

PRO Member

"I find that the influx of immigrants has had a grater effect on our businesses than…"

Eric Barker replied Mar 10 to The hard truth is that the economy is recovering, but productivity isn't

6 Mar 11
Reply by David Cox

"Thanks Bret, I'll give him a call."

Eric Barker replied Feb 4 to Resin bond driveways

2 Feb 4
Reply by Eric Barker

"Hi Bernard,  It could be something as simple as a new spark plug ? I have known plug…"

Eric Barker replied Jun 16, 2012 to AL-KO Powerline ride on mower help please

8 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Invicta

PRO Member

"Forget about new Nissan Cabstars. They were the best, but have now lost the plot ! A…"

Eric Barker replied Jan 27, 2012 to New Shape Nissan Cabstar

13 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Eric Barker

PRO Member

"I have a 1999 Cabstar and would not change it for any new truck on the road. It's mo…"

Eric Barker replied Jan 27, 2012 to New Shape Nissan Cabstar

13 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Eric Barker

PRO Member

"Hi Roy, I just use a building society account with the Coventry.  Never been a probl…"

Eric Barker replied Dec 16, 2011 to do any of you use business bank accounts

46 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Austin Powell-Allen

"Many times Colin !  It is just experience on how to deal with them that will come to…"

Eric Barker replied Jul 18, 2011 to Costly mistake- Police magazine advertising!!

49 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Phil Voice

PRO Member

"When you removed the bomb shelter, rubble etc, Did you leave any concrete or rubble…"

Eric Barker replied Jul 18, 2011 to help please with a yellowing lawn

28 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Austin Powell-Allen

"Just give them a sepparate one off quote for the clearance work, it's better than no…"

Eric Barker replied Jul 18, 2011 to what hope??

9 Jul 20, 2011

RSS

Landscape Juice sponsored by

LJN Sponsors

© 2014   Landscape Juice ® Limited - Registered in England 08356644

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service