David Cox's Discussions (1,717)

Discussions Replied To (1494) Replies Landscape industry discussion forum - Trending Topics:

"To add a Uk example - On my "grass day" (I try to keep all my mow only customers on…"

David Cox replied Sep 10 to Can you make a living from garden maintenance?

73 Sep 14
Reply by Robbie

PRO Member

"put short In leeds if you pay the following for a labourer or assistant you get; £7p…"

David Cox replied Sep 10 to A fair wage

28 Sep 12
Reply by Mitchel ingham

PRO Member

"Got it in one Robbie - Minimum charges are fair and to top it off, small jobs are of…"

David Cox replied Sep 9 to NO JOB TOO SMALL ??

77 Sep 14
Reply by Stuart

"Good marketing in our industry is also alot about selling yourself - especially for…"

David Cox replied Sep 9 to Underpricing

20 Sep 10
Reply by Adrian Noble

PRO Member

"My error - Just checked and apparently refunds will now be automatic."

David Cox replied Sep 8 to Vehicle tax discs no longer necessary after 01 October 2014

12 Sep 8
Reply by David Cox

PRO Member

"just got a refund through for my old berlingo - £100 quid back - I was under the imp…"

David Cox replied Sep 7 to Vehicle tax discs no longer necessary after 01 October 2014

12 Sep 8
Reply by David Cox

PRO Member

"The springs on my KM90R and KM130R (the 130 was s/hand) all stretched after a couple…"

David Cox replied Sep 3 to Smashing windows as you do...

41 Sep 11
Reply by Harry

PRO Member

"It is a hard jump to detach yourself from other peoples perceptions and charge what…"

David Cox replied Sep 3 to "what does the customer expect to pay to have this work done"?.

13 Sep 11
Reply by Gardens4u.co.uk

PRO Member

"How long - Its bascially a given I will buy 2x of these with a roller - Etesia's are…"

David Cox replied Sep 2 to Etesia unveil two prototypes at SALTEX 2014.... Including a new Duocut 4 wheel with Roller option:-)

29 Sep 14
Reply by Neal Barker @ Etesia uk

PRO Member

"Well in that case - Simply remove point 1- it would leave the Amateurs with their in…"

David Cox replied Aug 31 to Is a pesticide competence certificate worth the paper it's written on?

31 Sep 7
Reply by Gavin Stevens

RSS

LJN Sponsors

Advertisers

UK waste transfer stations

© 2014   Landscape Juice ® Limited - Registered in England 08356644

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service