David Cox's Discussions (1,757)

Discussions Replied To (1524) Replies Landscape industry discussion forum - Trending Topics:

PRO Member

"bind weed is easy to kill wiht Glyphosate. You have one problem - Its too too late i…"

David Cox replied Oct 9 to Prepping for turf - bindweed

14 Oct 10
Reply by Paul McNulty

PRO Member

"Ive seen and get this - At lot of the time its down to our education system being ha…"

David Cox replied Oct 9 to Have we lost the ability to communicate ?

33 on Sunday
Reply by Gardens4u.co.uk

"I have killed this succesfuly in 28 days with Glyphosate mixed to 32g/l strength in…"

David Cox replied Oct 8 to will asteroid pro kill giant hogweed.

5 Oct 8
Reply by Louise Boothman

"1 acre of land - Sadly your in a bit of a quandry, as their is no way you could ever…"

David Cox replied Oct 6 to Greenbelt Land: Building.

10 Oct 8
Reply by Peter

"I'd love to build on my land but their are so many hoops that it is very difficult;…"

David Cox replied Oct 5 to Greenbelt Land: Building.

10 Oct 8
Reply by Peter

"Their are a fair few dealers in north and north west leeds, also Dash up the A1 and…"

David Cox replied Oct 5 to New Strimer Suggestions

21 Oct 5
Reply by David Cox

"Jumping to rough numbers - I use my mowers for 14-16 hours a week, all other tools a…"

David Cox replied Oct 1 to how long does a quality trimmer/brush cutter last?

23 Oct 3
Reply by john doonan

PRO Member

"I agree sustainability wise Organic is the way to go - (not sure on permaculture, th…"

David Cox replied Oct 1 to Progress! Perhaps the UK will follow suit and ban the public from buying their own herbicides!

9 Oct 1
Reply by David Cox

PRO Member

"The biggest problem reporting over spraying and missuse is the EA lacks the resource…"

David Cox replied Oct 1 to Progress! Perhaps the UK will follow suit and ban the public from buying their own herbicides!

9 Oct 1
Reply by David Cox

PRO Member

"I think my personal standpoint can be surmised as this : Missuse is the problem, 99%…"

David Cox replied Sep 30 to Progress! Perhaps the UK will follow suit and ban the public from buying their own herbicides!

9 Oct 1
Reply by David Cox

RSS

LJN Sponsors

Advertisers

© 2014   Landscape Juice ® Limited - Registered in England 08356644

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service