David Cox's Discussions (1,668)

Discussions Replied To (1460) Replies Landscape industry discussion forum - Trending Topics:

PRO Member

"Sorry to Hijack the thread. On my PHTB The speed control has started to revert back…"

David Cox replied Aug 11 to Etesia pro46 PKTB pulley advice please

13 Aug 24
Reply by Darren Walters

"THis bit; "In your example, you would have show any 'costs' you are trying to recove…"

David Cox replied Aug 10 to Hedge cutting rates

31 Aug 10
Reply by David Cox

"Not a criticism, but why on earth would you flail ragwort? It does nothing for the c…"

David Cox replied Aug 10 to This may be of interest to some of you

9 Aug 11
Reply by Neil Petrie BSc Landscape Mgt

PRO Member

"As long as there is a reason why your accounts are how they are, and you pay tax on…"

David Cox replied Aug 8 to Inland revenue and Cash

25 Aug 12
Reply by Gardens4u.co.uk

"The only hand tools I use are Bulldog - 5 years of hard abuse and the only damage is…"

David Cox replied Aug 5 to Best hand tools around - Not impressed with Joseph Bentley

23 Aug 10
Reply by Danny M Cane

"I feel for you, having been their it is a hard situation to be in. Personally, I wou…"

David Cox replied Aug 4 to Death in the family

17 Aug 10
Reply by Gardens4u.co.uk

PRO Member

"depends on hown long its in the yard - a pile of fresh shredded waste will loose 20%…"

David Cox replied Aug 2 to Question: How many builders' bags of green waste......

20 Aug 3
Reply by Kieran Ray

"Personally I run Etesia PRO46's and a 21" snapper Mulcher for large work - You can m…"

David Cox replied Aug 2 to Lawnmower for business use

24 3 hours ago
Reply by Peter

PRO Member

"As above a good gardener is a good gardener, a lazy gardener is a lazy gardener. SIm…"

David Cox replied Aug 2 to Battle of the sexes....

10 Aug 3
Reply by Catherine Miller

"I agree with Graeme, Id cosider even 50% more thant your basing your model on to be…"

David Cox replied Jul 24 to Heat wave affecting work

75 Jul 29
Reply by Paul McNulty

RSS

Landscape Juice sponsored by

LJN Sponsors

UK waste transfer stations

© 2014   Landscape Juice ® Limited - Registered in England 08356644

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service