David Cox's Discussions (1,802)

Discussions Replied To (1552) Replies Landscape industry discussion forum - Trending Topics:

PRO Member

"Plugs been swapped over, fuel lines and carb have an inline filter which I swaped to…"

David Cox replied Nov 6 to Briggs and stratton Low engine Power

7 Nov 6
Reply by Gary RK

PRO Member

"Except that it shouldnt cost a well run business any more.............. As its overt…"

David Cox replied Nov 5 to Overtime should count in holiday pay rules Employment Appeal Tribunal

13 Nov 12
Reply by Phil Voice

PRO Member

"Good point Gary - I can think of several people who sleep in half hour blocks during…"

David Cox replied Nov 5 to Overtime should count in holiday pay rules Employment Appeal Tribunal

13 Nov 12
Reply by Phil Voice

PRO Member

"Personally I think the ruling is fair - If Overtime is mandatory - then its reasonab…"

13 Nov 12
Reply by Phil Voice

PRO Member

"Unlikely, the net gain from all the gardens in the UK would be small compared to the…"

David Cox replied Nov 4 to A looming threat to profitable lawn mowing rounds?

7 Nov 11
Reply by Seth Burgess

PRO Member

"Personally Id hope it serves as a warning to people not to attempt any tree work wit…"

David Cox replied Nov 4 to Tree surgery gone bad

9 Nov 6
Reply by Mitchel ingham

"Could you give an example or description of the site? I have had similar and felt si…"

David Cox replied Nov 2 to Stupid undercutting!

16 Nov 3
Reply by Ben Marshall

"I would consider 1 months turnover + tools a fair price, and if your on hand for adv…"

David Cox replied Oct 29 to Advice on my business

21 Oct 30
Reply by Dan Frazer Gardening

PRO Member

"Paul; I suppose your on the nail their, it seems to perform wildly differently in di…"

David Cox replied Oct 29 to Mobacter

10 Nov 1
Reply by Ian Hartmann

PRO Member

"for a 400sqm lawn with Mo-Bacter I would charge Close to £100-120 as it it 2x the co…"

David Cox replied Oct 29 to Mobacter

10 Nov 1
Reply by Ian Hartmann

RSS

LJN Sponsors

Advertisers

© 2014   Landscape Juice ® Limited - Registered in England 08356644

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service