David Cox's Discussions (1,763)

Discussions Replied To (1525) Replies Landscape industry discussion forum - Trending Topics:

PRO Member

"im yorkshire based so sadly no - ive spoken to 3 dealers local, My preffered one doe…"

David Cox replied Oct 14 to How big do you go ? Toro introduce 30" walk behind mowers

54 Oct 16
Reply by James Brett

PRO Member

"James - How is it faring on the handles - I've found from experience on Non Pro mach…"

David Cox replied Oct 14 to How big do you go ? Toro introduce 30" walk behind mowers

54 Oct 16
Reply by James Brett

"Do not worry! I made a stool out of oak logs in April - It stained my Raj Green pavi…"

David Cox replied Oct 14 to Brown stain on block paving where oak sleepers were stored

14 Oct 18
Reply by Geth Davies

Premium Supplier

"do you have any experience of using it for general grass-land work - IE animal pastu…"

David Cox replied Oct 14 to 10% discount off of lawn de-compaction for LJN members

6 Oct 18
Reply by Lynda Green

PRO Member

"Lol from experience, If the hedge bounds a road of public view / right of way - obey…"

David Cox replied Oct 13 to defra changes to hedge cutting

6 Oct 13
Reply by David Cox

PRO Member

"to be fair he may have an overinflated sense of self importance - but it wasnt exact…"

David Cox replied Oct 12 to Sir Roy Strong to destroy his famous gardens after snub from National Trust

9 Oct 13
Reply by Red Robin Gardening

PRO Member

"So so similar - but the education system has been re-configured to be a target envir…"

David Cox replied Oct 11 to Have we lost the ability to communicate ?

36 Oct 23
Reply by Nick @ NM Garden Services Ltd

PRO Member

"Because I resent the bank charges on cheques and also they are a faff for me (My loc…"

David Cox replied Oct 10 to cheques and cash flow

34 Oct 11
Reply by Mike Goodman

PRO Member

"I've found similar too - hence the very high tank concentration used to kill it - an…"

David Cox replied Oct 10 to Prepping for turf - bindweed

14 Oct 10
Reply by Paul McNulty

PRO Member

"bind weed is easy to kill wiht Glyphosate. You have one problem - Its too too late i…"

David Cox replied Oct 9 to Prepping for turf - bindweed

14 Oct 10
Reply by Paul McNulty

RSS

LJN Sponsors

Advertisers

© 2014   Landscape Juice ® Limited - Registered in England 08356644

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service