Peter Woolnough's Discussions (208)

Discussions Replied To (184) Replies Landscape industry discussion forum - Trending Topics:

Premium Supplier

"Thanks for taking a look Chris, Hopefully it will now whizz up the page rankings."

Peter Woolnough replied Jan 30 to New website for our Landscape & Treework business - usability feed back appreciated

4 Jan 30
Reply by Peter Woolnough

Premium Supplier

"Hi Steven, I think that is the beauty of LJN connecting locals with locals. Thank yo…"

Peter Woolnough replied Jan 29 to New website for our Landscape & Treework business - usability feed back appreciated

4 Jan 30
Reply by Peter Woolnough

"I use Felco secateurs and loppers, not the cheapest but do a great job. They also do…"

Peter Woolnough replied Jan 29 to Beech hedging

12 Jan 29
Reply by chris

"Once you get into it, its surprisingly quick. There is only a branch every 8-10 inch…"

Peter Woolnough replied Jan 28 to Beech hedging

12 Jan 29
Reply by chris

"Hi Chris, We usually use secateurs, with a good pair you can get a fair rate of knot…"

Peter Woolnough replied Jan 28 to Beech hedging

12 Jan 29
Reply by chris

PRO Member

"Hi Gary, I haven't seen any uptake from Commercial clients, but we don't usually dea…"

Peter Woolnough replied Jan 27 to Facebook is 'Dead and Buried' with Teens .... ? - It is according to The Times

17 Jan 28
Reply by chris nangle

PRO Member

"I use Facebook business pages for both sides to our business and it seems to work fo…"

Peter Woolnough replied Jan 26 to Facebook is 'Dead and Buried' with Teens .... ? - It is according to The Times

17 Jan 28
Reply by chris nangle

PRO Member

"At the moment i dare not start our next landscape project as i think with the levels…"

Peter Woolnough replied Jan 5 to How is the weather affecting your business?

11 Jan 5
Reply by Thermo

PRO Member

"Hi Gary, I wear SIP Protection trousers and they wear very well and give you plenty…"

Peter Woolnough replied Jan 5 to Best 'Pro' Chainsaw Trousers - Recommedations please.....

13 Jan 5
Reply by Peter Woolnough

PRO Member

"Here we built steps using 7kn concrete blocks which make for a very nice 150 riser.…"

Peter Woolnough replied Dec 21, 2013 to How to construct sawn stone steps

2 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Peter Woolnough

RSS

Landscape Juice sponsored by

LJN Sponsors

UK waste transfer stations

© 2014   Landscape Juice ® Limited - Registered in England 08356644

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service