Peter Woolnough's Discussions (200)

Discussions Replied To (178) Replies Landscape industry discussion forum - Trending Topics:

Premium Supplier

"I agree Gary, its all about trust. And we couldn't believe our eyes once we realised…"

Peter Woolnough replied Feb 6 to Who last serviced your equipment?

10 Feb 6
Reply by Geoff Norfolk

"Hi Chris, What sort of ground is the tree planted in? Are you sat on clay in your ar…"

Peter Woolnough replied Feb 6 to Drainage

7 Feb 6
Reply by Doug

Premium Supplier

"Best of luck with your new appointment Andrew and like you say he should be able to…"

Peter Woolnough replied Feb 6 to Who last serviced your equipment?

10 Feb 6
Reply by Geoff Norfolk

"I've worn HAIX boots for years and to date haven't had any problems to report. I giv…"

Peter Woolnough replied Feb 1 to Which Gore Tex boots?

21 Feb 2
Reply by Keith Jones

Premium Supplier

"Thanks for taking a look Chris, Hopefully it will now whizz up the page rankings."

Peter Woolnough replied Jan 30 to New website for our Landscape & Treework business - usability feed back appreciated

4 Jan 30
Reply by Peter Woolnough

Premium Supplier

"Hi Steven, I think that is the beauty of LJN connecting locals with locals. Thank yo…"

Peter Woolnough replied Jan 29 to New website for our Landscape & Treework business - usability feed back appreciated

4 Jan 30
Reply by Peter Woolnough

"I use Felco secateurs and loppers, not the cheapest but do a great job. They also do…"

Peter Woolnough replied Jan 29 to Beech hedging

12 Jan 29
Reply by chris

"Once you get into it, its surprisingly quick. There is only a branch every 8-10 inch…"

Peter Woolnough replied Jan 28 to Beech hedging

12 Jan 29
Reply by chris

"Hi Chris, We usually use secateurs, with a good pair you can get a fair rate of knot…"

Peter Woolnough replied Jan 28 to Beech hedging

12 Jan 29
Reply by chris

PRO Member

"Hi Gary, I haven't seen any uptake from Commercial clients, but we don't usually dea…"

Peter Woolnough replied Jan 27 to Facebook is 'Dead and Buried' with Teens .... ? - It is according to The Times

17 Jan 28
Reply by chris nangle

RSS

Landscape Juice sponsored by

LJN Sponsors

© 2014   Landscape Juice ® Limited - Registered in England 08356644

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service