Peter Woolnough's Discussions (221)

Discussions Replied To (195) Replies Landscape industry discussion forum - Trending Topics:

Premium Supplier

"Well how do we all think the show went? I was on the Avant Tecno stand for a few day…"

Peter Woolnough replied Sep 5 to Saltex moves to NEC for 2015

29 Oct 28
Reply by Peter Woolnough

"We use IBC's as our water supply when on sites where water is scarce. They are easil…"

Peter Woolnough replied Jul 22 to Do you carry water on the van?

11 Jul 22
Reply by Gary RK

"Shared to Facebook"

Peter Woolnough replied Jul 6 to STOLEN crusher !!!

1 Jul 6
Reply by Peter Woolnough

"Hi Jane, Blocks at the moment work out more than bricks for a m2 of wall. I am assum…"

Peter Woolnough replied Jun 19 to Will wood work as coping over rendered blockwork? And blockwork vs brick costs

5 Jun 22
Reply by Jane Harries

"Is the problem that the cuttings are falling on the the 4" stone border and clearing…"

Peter Woolnough replied May 10 to tiny stones around the edge of a large lawn - HELP !!!

21 May 12
Reply by Neal Barker @ Etesia uk

PRO Member

"Reach It - Move It - Crush It 2 Mattesdon CottagesLycrome RoadLye GreenCheshamBucksH…"

Peter Woolnough replied May 10 to Machinery suppliers, maintenance & hire centres

21 May 12
Reply by Phil Voice

Premium Supplier

"His life could have been saved by the team requesting either a power shut down or sh…"

Peter Woolnough replied May 3 to Powerline safety

2 May 3
Reply by Peter Woolnough

PRO Member

"Sorry to hear about your loss of kit, i know the upheaval that it causes to your bus…"

Peter Woolnough replied Apr 16 to Van break in, Amersham

17 Apr 17
Reply by ken stewart

"Hi Andrew, I have worked on a few badger projects. All have come with different requ…"

Peter Woolnough replied Apr 12 to Badgers and problem - Any ideas

8 Apr 12
Reply by Peter Woolnough

PRO Member

"Is there a reason why the fence is staying if it has been erected on your customers…"

Peter Woolnough replied Apr 12 to Fence dispute question

5 Apr 13
Reply by Thermo

RSS

LJN Sponsors

Advertisers

© 2014   Landscape Juice ® Limited - Registered in England 08356644

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service