Time: March 9, 2012 from 9:30am to 4:30pm
Location: Newbury, UK
Street: 6 Lower Woodspeen Court
Website or Map: http://www.vectorworks-traini…
Phone: +44 1488 658580
Event Type: training, course
Organized By: Tamsin Slatter
Latest Activity: Feb 11, 2012
You might be forgiven for thinking that site modelling in Vectorworks is a bit of a black art. But this course will demystify the process. You will learn how to:
- Use your own survey data or that of a professional surveyor to create a model of the existing terrain.
-Use the site model to gain a better understanding of the site and perform site analysis.
- Use the site modification tools to create new flat areas, insert new spot heights and reshape contours.
- Create roadways, paths and paved areas, and accommodate steps.
- Align design features to the surface of the model, including plants and buildings.
- Create sections of the model.
- Assess cut and fill requirements.
An understanding of the Vectorworks 3D environment is useful before attending this course.
Add a Comment